I'm Nirmal Khedkar,
I’m from India, and I’m final year student at National Institute of Technology, Karnataka. Programming, reading books, reading news, table tennis andmaking applications that eliminate iterative work is my hobby. I like to constantly challenge myself with problems. I also have a knack for finance and investment.
I completed my 10th grade in Bangalore with 9.4 CGPA and my 12th grade with 87.9%. I currently study in National Institute of Technology Karnataka doing BTech in Information Technology.
Technical Projects and Activities
My projects are listed below. Most of them are open-sourced on GitHub. I’ve worked on several MERN Stack based, Native Android and Ruby on Rails projects. I’m also member Web Developer of IRIS NITK, which is NITK’s student-run university management portal. I’m also passionate about Machine Learning and its applications.
Online Certification and Courses Taken
- Google Cloud Platform Fundamentals: Core Infrastructure by Google, Coursera- (link)
- Engineering Data in Google by Google, Qwiklabs- (link)
- Google Cloud Platform Big Data and Machine Learning Fundamentals by Google, Coursera- (link)
- Server-side Development with NodeJS, Express and MongoDB by HKUST, Coursera- (link)
- Introduction to Machine Learning by Stanford University, Coursera- (link)
- Neural Networks and Deep Learning by deeplearning.ai, Coursera- (link)
Prominent College Courses Taken
My Work Experience
May 2021 - July 2021
Software Developer Intern
Coordinated with different Visa teams to list out various metrics collected from Visa Developer Platform (VDP), to analyse and generate reports on the same. Collaborated and developed a full-stack website with GraphQL APIs to provide VDP clients, developers and product managers appropriate means to access this data from one single source.
Oct 2019 - Dec 2019
Product Developer Intern
Spearheaded the development and release of the web app with Firebase backend. Introduced and formalized tools which improve customer experience or developer experience while building for the company, like analytical and error collection.